KN95 Mask (10pc Multi-Pack)
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
KN95 Multipack is now here - 10pcs for only £1.50 PER MASK
When should these masks be worn ?
KN95 masks are designed to filter out 95% of airborne particles over 0.3 microns in size for the wearer. Where social distancing measures are difficult or impossible to maintain, (e.g airports, on public transport, in supermarkets, in an Uber e.t.c) wearing a KN95 mask may reduce your risk of infection from inhalation of airborne particles.
Surgical type 3-ply masks (Type I, II, IIR) are only tested for BFE (Bacterial filtration efficiency) in the direction of the exhale (inside to out). These are good at preventing the wearer from infecting the surrounding environment, however, they are not effective at protecting the wearer from airborne diseases such as coronavirus.
- KN95 facemasks are designed to filter out 95% of airborne particles over 0.3 microns in size
- Individually wrapped
- 5 – layer protection with a melt-blown non-woven filtration layer
- Third party tested at CNAS laboratory for filtration performance
- Flat-folding 3D face design: Allows for a comfortable fit, while keeping the mask away from the mouth to minimize impact on breathing and speaking easier.
- If you have a beard or facial hair, the effectiveness of the mask may reduced
- These masks are classified as non-medical
- Wearing a face mask is just one preventative measure to reduce your risk of infection; however, no single method can remove the risk entirely.
Are these masks re-usable ?
These KN95 face masks are disposable and should not be washed; washing may reduce their filtration performance.
We would recommend that you dispose of each face mask after any of the following criteria are met:
- Your mask becomes contaminated with any bodily fluids
- Close contact with any potentially infectious patient who requires contact precautions
- If any contact is made with the inside of the respirator. You should avoid touching the inside of the respirator at all times.
- 3-8 hours of continuous wear – (depending on usage)
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Unfortunately due to customer safety and hygiene we cannot accept any returns of masks once dispatched from our warehouse. Please also note that dimensions sizing of each mask are estimated (+/- 5% accuracy).
All orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same business working day.
If you have any questions about your purchase please fill in the contact form on our Contact Us page.
We are currently only operating domestically in the UK. Please get in touch via the contact form on our Contact Us page if you are outside the UK and would like to place an order.